So it’s Happy Sunday, but am I happy? Hmm. I’ve had one of those weeks where I’ve been close to giving up on a lot of things I’ve put my heart and soul into.
It always comes back to people, one thing you can’t avoid in this world is people. We meet people everyday, we know people, we talk to people, we LIVE with people!!
So trying to make a life without the interference of people or their opinion is very difficult and it’s even harder to not think like them. Yeah yeah I know well don’t follow the crowd right? But that’s ignorance to me, I value people’s opinions and appreciate how they feel and if you’re the type of person to put others before you then continue to do so, because the world would need that one person who can create a sunshine in a storm.
Steps to staying positive when things aren’t going right:
1. Smile – always always smile
2. Laugh – make your own jokes and laugh who cares!
3. Let go – when you see things aren’t right let it go because chances are it’s not worth stressing yourself over
4. Slay all day – make sure you check yourself boo boo and be confident
5. Observe – always be aware of what’s going on around you
6. Set the vibe – listen to that throwback song that makes you feel good
7. Believe you’re beautiful – cherish that thing that makes you different from everyone else
8. Help someone out – a good deed of the day really helps
9. Talk that talk – say what you want when you want be open and truthful
10. Motivation – push yourself to do things you wouldn’t normally do, learn from the mistakes and gain knowledge
I’m still waiting for the day I feel accomplished in my life but I know it takes a lot of hard work and dedication which is what I’m trying to do but life’s trying me girl and truthfully I want to give up.
On a more happier note I feel good. I’ve learnt a lot this week.
And I feel optimistic, it’s okay to have off days just as long as it’s not everyday because I like happy people and you should always be one of them.